The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh! The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh!

Great pixelated fun. Love the retro style/sounds.

Grand Flash Auto: Vice City Grand Flash Auto: Vice City

You have seriously got to try harder. These games are not good and quickly tossed together, not to mention having nothing to do with GTA except for the font.

OfficialBoxingwolf responds:

And the cities...And the stories...And the wanted level and money stats. Seriously? Have you ever played GTA? I actually did work hard on these games. I'm new to AS3, and these game are fairly detailed. PM me with a comeback, if you have one, zero bomber.

Parallel World Parallel World

Very fun. I'd make walk and jump on two different hands when it comes to controls, though.

Finger's Crisis Finger's Crisis

Nice platformer. Reminded me of Wizards and Warriors. Good level design. Would have liked some power-ups or something to collect.

Escape from Count Orlok's castle LPv1.8 Escape from Count Orlok's castle LPv1.8

Graphics and sound are pretty. Lots of gratuitous butt shots. Other than that, I have no idea what is going on.

Ganderoleg responds:

Thank you for playing and I hope you didn’t give up on finishing the level.

At the start of the game player should go in the opposite direction of the demon-guard (you can see his movement and your direction when you click on the map) until you reach the end of the corridor. By turning the wooden wheel you can open the wall-doors to the secret passage.

In the passage there is a word-puzzle-hint on the wooden board held by the statue that opens the first steel door and a solution to the second steel door is in the astrological map in the third room from the first steel doors.

Eye-icon (map icon) lightens up when there are interactive or important objects/hints in the room.

Grand Flash Auto: Liberty City Grand Flash Auto: Liberty City

I tried to play 5 times. Still no idea what is going on. Also... all your text is highlight-able, which makes it hard to click buttons.

Avoid the Spikes Avoid the Spikes

The music is great... but I lost interest very quickly. Sorry.

Space Wars II Space Wars II

Very good Asteroids/Maelstrom game. Solid sound effects and the objects look good. Controls are great and your math/physics for the space craft are spot on.

Minor improvements.
- Text and story could be a bit ... fancier? Just an opinion.
- Everything is small. It took me a good 30 seconds to finally hit something.
- Planets(?) look a bit simple. I recommend moving the center of your gradient a little off center to give it a 'globe' appearance.

I am in the market to make a game like this, so its a bit inspiring.

Alexiar responds:

hi and thanks for your feedback
Glad your like the game!
the story could be better i agree
and i will maby change the planets gfx
Good luck with coding

Coming back to earth Coming back to earth

Decent game mechanics. Need more ... 'stuff' (sound effects, powerups, traps, switches, keys, trampolines, and ... yeah, just MORE!)

Also I found of the enemies were on a ledge directly above me and on my head (like a metroid on samus's head), I didn't get hurt. I think the weapon not coming out of the gun was weird. Here's a platformer that I am working on if you want any pointers.

Keep it up. You're on the right track. Just don't skimp on the details.

danul7777 responds:

thanks for the tips :). . i like the music and the weapons in your game :) . you can try change how the enemies looks. (like viking,snow monster, mammut)